Sunday, May 17, 2009

I am still painting up a storm. It has been a very busy week. The problem I was having with my computer was a browser issue. I have broadband, but it was moving like a snail. Every time I would go to make a comment on someones site my computer would freeze up and I would have to shut down the whole thing. It was very frustrating, but everything seems to be working ok so far. I will go make a few comments and see how that works. It is so funny how the computer has become just as important as a phone. When I started doing this room, it was just going to be a room. But I have decided to make it a workspace. I struggle with trying to keep everything from running into my living space. This is a large area and I think if I am clever enough, maybe I can get everything in this one space. It has gone from a gypsy room to an artsy room. I painted the table last night an ugly gold color, but I think if I take that black curtain panel and make a skirt for it that might help tone down that ugly gold. Black has a way of grounding color. It tones things down a bit.



6 comments:

Kaerie Faerie May 17, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

you sure paint like Key West, lovely
Karey

Sue May 17, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Whoooaaa! What a vibrant, full-of-energy room! I think it is perfect for a work area. The flowers are gorgeous!

Glad that your computer seems fixed now.

Merry May 17, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

What wonderful colours...love those flowers.

Terri Kahrs May 17, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Love, Love, LOVE all of the flowers (especially the roses!)! Can't wait to see this room when it's finished! Thanks for sharing the progress, Kim! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Pearl May 17, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

Your room is so lively! I admire your painting skills also. This would be a fun room to create.

Anonymous June 9, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

I wish I could paint my ugly paneling!